The start of the month is a great time to check out all the interesting, worthwhile and downright nutty observances. Here’s a short list of “holidays” in August.
- Friendship Day (Celebrated the first Sunday in August)
- Left-Hander’s Day – August 13
- Relaxation Day – August 15
- Assumption Day – August 15
- Bad Poetry Day – August 18
- Senior Citizens Day – August 21
- Tooth Fairy Day – (August 22 and/or February 28)
- Kiss and Make Up Day – August 25
- Women’s Equality Day (Suffrage) – August 26
I’d start a National Ice Cream Day, but someone beat me to it.
Are you celebrating any of these observances? Make up your own August holiday and share it below. If you have an upcoming blog post, let us know all about it.
Happy Wormly Wednesday
You may be interested in: